Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 12641
The Sri Yantra is considered to be the highest symbolic representation of divine existence. According to tradition, it is said to be older than 8000 years, whereby it is completely incomprehensible how this precision could be achieved with the simplest of means. Yantras are basically meditation portals that allow the meditator to focus and influence their attention and energy. The great complexity of Sri Yantra leads to the unintentional focus of attention, which enables trance and energy work.
The Sri Yantra chain pendants are made of real 925 sterling silver. The opening of the pendants is about 4mmx7mm
Article variant 12641 - Classic Sri Yantra
- Classic Sri Yantra made of light silver
- Surrounded by lotus flowers
- HxW 40mmx33mm
Article variant 12643 - solid medium-sized Sri Yantra silver pendant
- Medium-sized Sri Yantra silver pendant with patinated plate.
- The Sri Yantra is framed by a circle of lotus petals. & nbsp;
- Closed, humped back for pleasant skin contact
- HxW 35mmx24mm
Item variant 12644 - Large Sri Yantra Svanhid
- Worked in detail, closed triangles
- Framed by lotus flowers
- HxW 41mmx36mm
Article variant 12647 - small - Open Sri Yantra silver pendant
- 28mm. Open and finely worked.
Item variant 12647 - large - & nbsp; Open Sri Yantra silver pendant & nbsp;
- 35mm Open and finely processed